Tuesday 11 June 2013

It's a hippie life.

Many people create many blogs for many different reason.  My reason is simple. 

I am a mummy to two beautiful boys and a wife to a pretty incredible guy.  For years I have been following a fairly organic lifestyle attempting to stay away from most of the harmful chemicals around.

Recently I have been getting pretty relaxed in my hippie natural lifestyle and my poor family and I have endured an incredible two months of pretty much non-stop sickness.  Hard work!!  Now I can't be totally sure if this is the reason but it certainly didn't help.  At the end of all the pills, antibiotics and medication I have developed my first allergy and my little boy who is not even two has just completed his second course of antibiotics within a month.

Time for a lifestyle change...and I am really hoping this blog will keep me on track as well as help others lead a more natural, organic and in the end a much healthier life.  I'm a trained beauty therapist who has spent all of my beauty years researching and putting into practice bits and pieces to equip me in my quest.

This is not another food blog, you will have to look elsewhere for your vegan recipes and raw food concoctions.  This is about products, ingredients and the little things you can do to get hazardous chemicals out of your home. 

Stay tuned for simple tips and tricks you can use to reduce the amount of toxic rubbish in your house.  Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment